This image of Odd Fellows Home Liberty Mo have 5 images , they are Travel Channel, Delightful Odd Fellows Home Liberty Mo #2 The Kansas City Area Winery Guide - WordPress.com, Beautiful Odd Fellows Home Liberty Mo #3 The Skeleton Of Ex-Odd Fellow Member George Is Available To View At The House., Travel Channel, Odd Fellows Home Liberty Mo #5 View Original. Below are the photos:
This blog post about Odd Fellows Home Liberty Mo was uploaded at March 14, 2018 at 12:18 pm. This image is uploaded under the Home category. Odd Fellows Home Liberty Mo is tagged with Odd Fellows Home Liberty Mo, Odd, Fellows, Home, Liberty, Mo..
Oddodd (od),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n.
- differing in nature from what is ordinary, usual, or expected: an odd choice.
- singular or peculiar in a strange or eccentric way: an odd person; odd manners.
bizarre: Her taste in clothing was rather odd.
- leaving a remainder of 1 when divided by 2, as a number (opposed to even): Numbers like 3, 15, and 181 are odd numbers.
- more or less, esp. a little more (used in combination with a round number): I owe three hundred-odd dollars.
- being a small amount in addition to what is counted or specified: I have five gross and a few odd dozens.
- being part of a pair, set, or series of which the rest is lacking: an odd glove.
- remaining after all others are paired, grouped, or divided into equal numbers or parts: Everybody gets two hamburgers and I get the odd one.
- left over after all others are used, consumed, etc.
- (of a pair) not matching: Do you know you're wearing an odd pair of socks?
- not forming part of any particular group, set, or class: to pick up odd bits of information.
- not regular, usual, or full-time;
casual: odd jobs.
secluded: a tour to the odd parts of the Far East.
- (of a function) having a sign that changes when the sign of each independent variable is changed at the same time.
- something that is odd.
- a stroke more than the opponent has played.
- [Brit.]a stroke taken from a player's total score for a hole in order to give him or her odds.
Fellowsfel•low (fel′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a man or boy: a fine old fellow; a nice little fellow.
suitor: Mary had her fellow over to meet her folks.
one: They don't treat a fellow very well here.
- a person of small worth or no esteem.
- a companion;
associate: They have been fellows since childhood.
- a person belonging to the same rank or class;
peer: The doctor conferred with his fellows.
- one of a pair;
match: a shoe without its fellow.
- a graduate student of a university or college to whom an allowance is granted for special study.
- [Brit.]an incorporated member of a college, entitled to certain privileges.
- a member of the corporation or board of trustees of certain universities or colleges.
- a member of any of certain learned societies: a fellow of the British Academy.
- [Obs.]a partner.
- to make or represent as equal with another.
- [Archaic.]to produce a fellow to;
- belonging to the same class or group;
united by the same occupation, interests, etc.;
being in the same condition: fellow students; fellow sufferers.
Homehome (hōm),USA pronunciation n., adj., adv., v., homed, hom•ing.
- a house, apartment, or other shelter that is the usual residence of a person, family, or household.
- the place in which one's domestic affections are centered.
- an institution for the homeless, sick, etc.: a nursing home.
- the dwelling place or retreat of an animal.
- the place or region where something is native or most common.
- any place of residence or refuge: a heavenly home.
- a person's native place or own country.
- (in games) the destination or goal.
- a principal base of operations or activities: The new stadium will be the home of the local football team.
- [Baseball.]See home plate.
- [Lacrosse.]one of three attack positions nearest the opposing goal.
- at home:
- in one's own house or place of residence.
- in one's own town or country.
- prepared or willing to receive social visits: Tell him I'm not at home. We are always at home to her.
- in a situation familiar to one;
at ease: She has a way of making everyone feel at home.
proficient: to be at home in the classics.
- played in one's hometown or on one's own grounds: The Yankees played two games at home and one away.
- of, pertaining to, or connected with one's home or country;
domestic: home products.
- principal or main: the corporation's home office.
- reaching the mark aimed at: a home thrust.
- played in a ball park, arena, or the like, that is or is assumed to be the center of operations of a team: The pitcher didn't lose a single home game all season.Cf. away (def. 14).
- to, toward, or at home: to go home.
to the heart: The truth of the accusation struck home.
- to the mark or point aimed at: He drove the point home.
- into the position desired;
perfectly or to the greatest possible extent: sails sheeted home.
- in the proper, stowed position: The anchor is home.
- toward its vessel: to bring the anchor home.
- bring home to, to make evident to;
clarify or emphasize for: The irrevocability of her decision was brought home to her.
- home and dry, having safely achieved one's goal.
- home free:
- assured of finishing, accomplishing, succeeding, etc.: If we can finish more than half the work today, we'll be home free.
- certain to be successfully finished, accomplished, secured, etc.: With most of the voters supporting it, the new law is home free.
- write home about, to comment especially on;
remark on: The town was nothing to write home about. His cooking is really something to write home about.
- to go or return home.
- (of guided missiles, aircraft, etc.) to proceed, esp. under control of an automatic aiming mechanism, toward a specified target, as a plane, missile, or location (often fol. by in on): The missile homed in on the target.
- to navigate toward a point by means of coordinates other than those given by altitudes.
- to have a home where specified;
- to bring or send home.
- to provide with a home.
- to direct, esp. under control of an automatic aiming device, toward an airport, target, etc.
Libertylib•er•ty (lib′ər tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- freedom from arbitrary or despotic government or control.
- freedom from external or foreign rule;
- freedom from control, interference, obligation, restriction, hampering conditions, etc.;
power or right of doing, thinking, speaking, etc., according to choice.
- freedom from captivity, confinement, or physical restraint: The prisoner soon regained his liberty.
- permission granted to a sailor, esp. in the navy, to go ashore.
- freedom or right to frequent or use a place: The visitors were given the liberty of the city.
- unwarranted or impertinent freedom in action or speech, or a form or instance of it: to take liberties.
- a female figure personifying freedom from despotism.
- at liberty:
- free from captivity or restraint.
out of work.
- free to do or be as specified: You are at liberty to leave at any time during the meeting.
Momo (mō),USA pronunciation n. [Informal.]
- moment (def. 1).
To enjoy the Odd Fellows Home Liberty Mo's sweetness that a playground counter is created by you in the home needed warm and a nice. When choosing a playground seat, some issues you should think about, it seems performing optimally and attractive. These tips on selecting a park seat from home image dotcom. Recommendations on Picking A Odd Fellows Home Liberty Mo for example:
For anyone of you who would like to produce a park table that is lasting, notice the place of the position and not to inappropriate position the bench that could weaken the thought of yard that is minimalist which you produce. Assimilate with seats that certain principle with lounging yard desk.
Select the content fit all weather. Like, metal material, wood, teak, metal (ironwood). Design a park bench having a design just like the notion of playground you've. Coatings & paint can be a two- in completing a park bench, product is frequently found. Choose paint that has a layer of anti - anti, ultraviolet -mold, and marked go green, so the paint last longer despite sun-exposure and repeated water.