This blog post about Cross Stitch Ring Bearer Pillow have 6 pictures it's including Tuesday, October 18, 2011, Free Cross-stitch Wedding Ring Pillow ., Lovely To Use As A Ring Bearer Pillow., Ring Pillow | Cross Stitch Wedding Portrait | Custom Cross Stitch | Wedding Keepsake | Wedding | Ring Bearer Pillow | Cloth & Twig Shop, Marvelous Cross Stitch Ring Bearer Pillow #5 Q Is For Quilter, The Ring Bearers Pillow By The Sweetheart Tree · Wedding Cross StitchRing Bearer Pillows. Here are the attachments:
Cross Stitch Ring Bearer Pillow was published on March 14, 2018 at 12:18 pm. This article is uploaded at the Pillow category. Cross Stitch Ring Bearer Pillow is labelled with Cross Stitch Ring Bearer Pillow, Cross, Stitch, Ring, Bearer, Pillow..
Crosscross (krôs, kros),USA pronunciation n., v., adj., -er, -est.
- a structure consisting essentially of an upright and a transverse piece, upon which persons were formerly put to death.
- any object, figure, or mark resembling a cross, as two intersecting lines.
- a mark resembling a cross, usually an X, made instead of a signature by a person unable to write.
- the Cross, the cross upon which Jesus died.
- a figure of the Cross as a Christian emblem, badge, etc.
- the Cross as the symbol of Christianity.
- a small cross with a human figure attached to it, as a representation of Jesus crucified;
- a sign made with the right hand by tracing the figure of a cross in the air or by touching the foreheard, chest, and shoulders, as an act of devotion.
- a structure or monument in the form of a cross, set up for prayer, as a memorial, etc.
- any of various conventional representations or modifications of the Christian emblem used symbolically or for ornament, as in heraldry or art: a Latin cross; a Maltese cross.
- the crucifixion of Jesus as the culmination of His redemptive mission.
- any suffering endured for Jesus' sake.
- the teaching of redemption gained by Jesus' death.
- the Christian religion, or those who accept it;
- an opposition;
- any misfortune;
- a crossing of animals or plants;
a mixing of breeds.
- an animal, plant, breed, etc., produced by crossing;
- a person or thing that is intermediate in character between two others.
- [Boxing.]a punch thrown across and over the lead of an opponent.
- a contest the result of which is dishonestly arranged beforehand.
- a crossing.
- a place of crossing.
- [Plumbing.]a four-way joint or connection.
- an actor's movement from one area of a stage to another.
- Also called cross-trade. an arrangement for the simultaneous sale and purchase of a block of stock handled by a single broker.
- [Mach.]spider (def. 6b).
- (cap.) See Southern Cross.
- bear one's cross, to accept trials or troubles patiently.
- take the cross, to make the vows of a crusader.
- to move, pass, or extend from one side to the other side of (a street, river, etc.).
- to put or draw (a line, lines, etc.) across.
- to cancel by marking with a cross or with a line or lines (often fol. by off or out).
- to mark with a cross.
- to lie or pass across;
- to meet and pass.
- to transport across something.
- to assist or guide (a person) across a street or intersection: The guard crossed the child at the traffic light.
- to place in the form of a cross or crosswise.
- [Biol.]to cause (members of different genera, species, breeds, varieties, or the like) to interbreed.
- to oppose openly;
- to betray;
- to make the sign of a cross upon or over, as in devotion: to cross oneself.
- to set (a yard) in proper position on a mast.
- [Obs.]to confront in a hostile manner.
- to lie or be athwart;
- to move, pass, or extend from one side or place to another: Cross at the intersection.
- to meet and pass.
- to interbreed.
- [Theat.]to move from one side of the stage to the other, esp. by passing downstage of another actor.
- cross one's heart. See heart (def. 22).
- cross one's mind. See mind (def. 21).
- cross one's path. See path (def. 6).
- cross over:
- [Biol.](of a chromosome segment) to undergo crossing over.
- to switch allegiance, as from one political party to another.
- to change successfully from one field of endeavor, genre, etc., to another: to cross over from jazz to rock.
- Also, cross over to the other side. to die;
- cross someone's palm. See palm 1 (def. 11).
- cross up:
- to change arrangements made with;
deceive: He crossed me up after we had agreed to tell the police the same story.
- to confuse: I was supposed to meet him at the station, but got crossed up.
- angry and annoyed;
snappish: Don't be cross with me.
- lying or passing crosswise or across each other;
transverse: cross timbers.
- involving a reciprocal action, interchange, or the like: a cross-endorsement of political candidates; cross-marketing of related services.
opposite: They were at cross purposes with each other.
Stitchstitch (stich),USA pronunciation n.
- one complete movement of a threaded needle through a fabric or material such as to leave behind it a single loop or portion of thread, as in sewing, embroidery, or the surgical closing of wounds.
- a loop or portion of thread disposed in place by one such movement in sewing: to rip out stitches.
- a particular mode of disposing the thread in sewing or the style of work produced by one such method.
- one complete movement of the needle or other implement used in knitting, crocheting, netting, tatting, etc.
- the portion of work produced.
- a thread, bit, or piece of any fabric or of clothing: to remove every stitch of clothes.
- the least bit of anything: He wouldn't do a stitch of work.
- a sudden, sharp pain, esp. in the intercostal muscles: a stitch in the side.
- in stitches, convulsed with laughter: The comedian had us in stitches all evening.
- to work upon, join, mend, or fasten with or as if with stitches;
sew (often fol. by together): to stitch together flour sacks to make curtains; a plan that was barely stitched together.
- to ornament or embellish with stitches: to stitch a shirt with a monogram.
- to make stitches, join together, or sew.
Ringring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
Bearerbear•er (bâr′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that carries, upholds, or brings: dozens of bearers on the safari.
- the person who presents an order for money or goods: Pay to the bearer.
- a tree or plant that yields fruit or flowers.
- the holder of rank or office;
- (esp. in India) a native boy or man employed as a personal or household servant.
- furniture (def. 4).
- one of several strips of metal fitted at the sides of a plate for support during inking and proving.
- a joistlike member supporting the floorboards of a scaffold.
- See bearing rail.
Pillowpil•low (pil′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag or case made of cloth that is filled with feathers, down, or other soft material, and is used to cushion the head during sleep or rest.
- anything used to cushion the head;
headrest: a pillow of moss.
- Also called lace pillow. a hard cushion or pad that supports the pattern and threads in the making of bobbin lace.
- a supporting piece or part, as the block on which the inner end of a bowsprit rests.
- to rest on or as on a pillow.
- to support with pillows.
- to serve as a pillow for: She pillowed the child with her body.
- to rest as on a pillow.
This desk is sold with metallic or natural shade for example dreary, bright or black. Seats are employed not too much and also simple using the number of 3 chairs. This stand is barely useful for eating alone and talking because the size isn't too-large. Resources used glass or ie material.
Tabletops broader such that it can be utilized to put fruits, kitchen utensils for example spoons, plates, etc. Seats used to be slim with a rectangular or rounded feet are modest and lean in order to prevent the effect of rigidity in the kitchen.
The Cross Stitch Ring Bearer Pillow suited to natural sort of kitchen area. This natural table has a square shape that's larger than timber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) so that you can make a more natural feeling. This stand combines natural colors like brown and bright.