Greatgreat (grāt),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n., pl. greats, (esp. collectively) great, interj.
- unusually or comparatively large in size or dimensions: A great fire destroyed nearly half the city.
- large in number;
numerous: Great hordes of tourists descend on Europe each summer.
- unusual or considerable in degree, power, intensity, etc.: great pain.
very good: We had a great time. That's great!
- being such in an extreme or notable degree: great friends; a great talker.
exceptionally outstanding: a great occasion.
highly significant or consequential: the great issues in American history.
famous: a great inventor.
- of noble or lofty character: great thoughts.
- chief or principal: the great hall; his greatest novel.
- of high rank, official position, or social standing: a great noble.
- much in use or favor: "Humor'' was a great word with the old physiologists.
- of extraordinary powers;
having unusual merit;
very admirable: a great statesman.
- of considerable duration or length: We waited a great while for the train.
- enthusiastic about some specified activity (usually fol. by at, for, or on): He's great on reading poetry aloud.
expert (usually fol. by at or on): He's great at golf.
- being of one generation more remote from the family relative specified (used in combination): a great-grandson.
- great with child, being in the late stages of pregnancy.
- very well: Things have been going great for him.
- a person who has achieved importance or distinction in a field: She is one of the theater's greats.
- great persons, collectively: England's literary great.
- (often cap.) greats, (used with a sing. v.) Also called great go. [Brit. Informal.]
- the final examination for the bachelor's degree in the classics and mathematics, or Literae Humaniores, esp. at Oxford University and usually for honors.
- the course of study.
- the subject studied.
- (used to express acceptance, appreciation, approval, admiration, etc.).
- (used ironically or facetiously to express disappointment, annoyance, distress, etc.): Great! We just missed the last train home.
Smokysmok•y (smō′kē),USA pronunciation adj., smok•i•er, smok•i•est.
- emitting smoke, esp. in large amounts.
darkened or begrimed with smoke.
- having the character or appearance of smoke: smoky colors.
- pertaining to or suggestive of smoke: a smoky haze.
- of a dull or brownish gray;
Mountainmoun•tain (moun′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a natural elevation of the earth's surface rising more or less abruptly to a summit, and attaining an altitude greater than that of a hill, usually greater than 2000 ft. (610 m).
- a large mass of something resembling this, as in shape or size.
- a huge amount: a mountain of incoming mail.
- (cap.) a steam locomotive having a four-wheeled front truck, eight driving wheels, and a two-wheeled rear truck. See table under Whyte classification.
- Also called moun′tain wine′. [Brit. Archaic.]a sweet Malaga wine.
- make a mountain out of a molehill. See molehill (def. 2).
- of or pertaining to mountains: mountain air.
- living, growing, or located in the mountains: mountain people.
- resembling or suggesting a mountain, as in size.
Escapees•cape (i skāp′),USA pronunciation v., -caped, -cap•ing, n., adj.
- to slip or get away, as from confinement or restraint;
gain or regain liberty: to escape from jail.
- to slip away from pursuit or peril;
avoid capture, punishment, or any threatened evil.
- to issue from a confining enclosure, as a fluid.
- to slip away;
fade: The words escaped from memory.
- (of an originally cultivated plant) to grow wild.
- (of a rocket, molecule, etc.) to achieve escape velocity.
- to slip away from or elude (pursuers, captors, etc.): He escaped the police.
- to succeed in avoiding (any threatened or possible danger or evil): She escaped capture.
- to elude (one's memory, notice, search, etc.).
- to fail to be noticed or recollected by (a person): Her reply escapes me.
- (of a sound or utterance) to slip from or be expressed by (a person, one's lips, etc.) inadvertently.
- an act or instance of escaping.
- the fact of having escaped.
- a means of escaping: We used the tunnel as an escape.
- avoidance of reality: She reads mystery stories as an escape.
- leakage, as of water or gas, from a pipe or storage container.
- a plant that originated in cultivated stock and is now growing wild.
- [Physics, Rocketry.]the act of achieving escape velocity.
- a key (frequently labeled ESC) found on microcomputer keyboards and used for any of various functions, as to interrupt a command or move from one part of a program to another.
- for or providing an escape: an escape route.
Picturepic•ture (pik′chər),USA pronunciation n., v., -tured, -tur•ing.
- a visual representation of a person, object, or scene, as a painting, drawing, photograph, etc.: I carry a picture of my grandchild in my wallet.
- any visible image, however produced: pictures reflected in a pool of water.
- a mental image: a clear picture of how he had looked that day.
- a particular image or reality as portrayed in an account or description;
- a tableau, as in theatrical representation.
- See motion picture.
- pictures, Informal (older use). movies.
- a person, thing, group, or scene regarded as resembling a work of pictorial art in beauty, fineness of appearance, etc.: She was a picture in her new blue dress.
- the image or perfect likeness of someone else: He is the picture of his father.
- a visible or concrete embodiment of some quality or condition: the picture of health.
- a situation or set of circumstances: the economic picture.
- the image on a computer monitor, the viewing screen of a television set, or a motion-picture screen.
- to represent in a picture or pictorially, as by painting or drawing.
- to form a mental picture of;
imagine: He couldn't picture himself doing such a thing.
- to depict in words;
describe graphically: He pictured Rome so vividly that you half-believed you were there.
- to present or create as a setting;
portray: His book pictured the world of the future.
Howdy folks, this image is about A Great Smoky Mountain Escape Picture ( Cheap Cabins In The Smokies #10). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 623 x 418. This blog post's file size is just 68 KB. If You want to download It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You may also download more photos by clicking the photo below or read more at this article: Cheap Cabins In The Smokies.
Comparison of Substantial Note Sculpture by Breadth area. The purpose is still the same with the point that is next: anyone to be more versatile in looking at the statue. In this case, the distance between your statue of the space, decide high statue is limited by the utmost. For example, in the event the mileage between the statue using a rooftop just 3 yards away, an effort so that a maximum of only one meter-high statue.
Adjust the keeping the statue's size by Place. A tiny statue can be positioned in involving the flowers or to the fringe of the garden that was footpath. Meanwhile, statues that were bigger can be put in even the center of the park or the corner
With carvings such as the sculpture can be a component that may form the classic style outside and inside the step A Great Smoky Mountain Escape Picture ( Cheap Cabins In The Smokies #10) is rich, is not any exception to backyard. The place of sculpture in the park was formerly a symbol and is generally simply made-of stone. But along with contemporary sculpture's progress, then a works of sculpture becomes increasingly diversified, both the materials along with the form utilized in range with the advancement of creation and engineering including white concrete, of new components.