6 pictures of Belt Drive Vs Chain Garage Door Opener Wageuzi (marvelous Belt Vs Chain Garage Door Awesome Ideas #2)
Beltbelt (belt),USA pronunciation n.
- a band of flexible material, as leather or cord, for encircling the waist.
- any encircling or transverse band, strip, or stripe.
- an elongated region having distinctive properties or characteristics: a belt of cotton plantations.
- [Mach.]an endless flexible band passing about two or more pulleys, used to transmit motion from one pulley to the other or others or to convey materials and objects.
- a cloth strip with loops or a series of metal links with grips, for holding cartridges fed into an automatic gun.
- a band of leather or webbing, worn around the waist and used as a support for weapons, ammunition, etc.
- a series of armor plates forming part of the hull of a warship.
- a broad, flexible strip of rubber, canvas, wood, etc., moved along the surface of a fresh concrete pavement to put a finish on it after it has been floated.
- a road, railroad, or the like, encircling an urban center to handle peripheral traffic.
- a hard blow or hit.
- a shot of liquor, esp. as swallowed in one gulp.
- a strip of material used in a type of motor-vehicle tire(belted tire), where it is placed between the carcass and the tread for reinforcement.
- below the belt, not in accord with the principles of fairness, decency, or good sportsmanship: criticism that hit below the belt.
- tighten one's belt:
- to undergo hardship patiently.
- to curtail one's expenditures;
be more frugal: They were urged to tighten their belts for the war effort.
- under one's belt, [Informal.]
- in one's stomach, as food or drink: With a few Scotches under his belt, he's everyone's friend.
- considered as a matter of successful past experience: I don't think our lawyer has enough similar cases under his belt.
- to gird or furnish with a belt.
- to surround or mark as if with a belt or band: Garbage cans were belted with orange paint.
- to fasten on (a sword, gun, etc.) by means of a belt.
- to beat with or as if with a belt, strap, etc.
- to hit very hard, far, etc.: You were lucky he didn't belt you in the mouth when you said that. He belted a triple to right field.
- to sing (a song) loudly and energetically (sometimes fol. by out): She can belt out a number with the best of them.
- to drink (a shot of liquor) quickly, esp. in one gulp (sometimes fol. by down): He belted a few and went back out into the cold.
Drivedrive (drīv),USA pronunciation v., drove or (Archaic) drave, driv•en, driv•ing, n., adj.
- to send, expel, or otherwise cause to move by force or compulsion: to drive away the flies; to drive back an attacking army; to drive a person to desperation.
- to cause and guide the movement of (a vehicle, an animal, etc.): to drive a car; to drive a mule.
- to convey in a vehicle: She drove them to the station.
- to force to work or act: He drove the workers until they collapsed.
- to impel;
- to carry (business, an agreement, etc.) vigorously through: He drove a hard bargain.
- to keep (machinery) going.
- to cause the advance of (a base runner) by a base hit or sacrifice fly: He drove him home with a scratch single.
- to cause (a run) to be scored by a base hit or sacrifice fly: He drove in two runs.
- [Golf.]to hit (a golf ball), esp. from the tee, as with a driver or driving iron: She drove the ball within ten feet of the pin.
- to hit or propel (a ball, puck, shuttlecock, etc.) very hard.
- to kick (a ball) with much force.
- to chase (game).
- to search (a district) for game.
- to float (logs) down a river or stream.
- (in mining, construction, etc.) to excavate (a mine or tunnel heading).
- to cause and guide the movement of a vehicle or animal, esp. to operate an automobile.
- to go or travel in a driven vehicle: He drives to work with me.
- [Golf.]to hit a golf ball, esp. from the tee, as with a driver or driving iron: He drove long and straight throughout the match.
- to strive vigorously toward a goal or objective;
to work, play, or try wholeheartedly and with determination.
- to go along before an impelling force;
be impelled: The ship drove before the wind.
- to rush or dash violently.
- drive at, to attempt or intend to convey;
suggest: What are you driving at?
- let drive, to aim a blow or missile at;
attack: He let drive at his pursuers.
- the act of driving.
- a trip in a vehicle, esp. a short pleasure trip: a Sunday drive in the country.
- an impelling along, as of game, cattle, or floating logs, in a particular direction.
- the animals, logs, etc., thus driven.
- [Psychol.]an inner urge that stimulates activity or inhibition;
a basic or instinctive need: the hunger drive; sex drive.
- a vigorous onset or onward course toward a goal or objective: the drive toward the goal line.
- a strong military offensive.
- a united effort to accomplish some specific purpose, esp. to raise money, as for a charity.
- energy and initiative: a person with great drive.
- vigorous pressure or effort, as in business.
- a road for vehicles, esp. a scenic one, as in or along a park, or a short one, as an approach to a house.
- [Mach.]a driving mechanism, as of an automobile: gear drive; chain drive.
- the point or points of power application to the roadway: front-wheel drive; four-wheel drive.
- an act or instance of driving a ball, puck, shuttlecock, or the like.
- the flight of such a ball, puck, shuttlecock, or the like, that has been driven with much force.
- [Golf.]a shot, esp. with a driver or driving iron from the tee, that is intended to carry a great distance.
- a hunt in which game is driven toward stationary hunters.
- excitation (def. 5).
driv′a•ble, drive′a•ble, adj.
- noting or pertaining to a part of a machine or vehicle used for its propulsion.
Chainchain (chān),USA pronunciation n.
- a series of objects connected one after the other, usually in the form of a series of metal rings passing through one another, used either for various purposes requiring a flexible tie with high tensile strength, as for hauling, supporting, or confining, or in various ornamental and decorative forms.
- Often, chains. something that binds or restrains;
bond: the chain of timidity; the chains of loyalty.
- shackles or fetters: to place a prisoner in chains.
servitude: to live one's life in chains.
- [Naut.](in a sailing vessel) the area outboard at the foot of the shrouds of a mast: the customary position of the leadsman in taking soundings.
- See tire chain.
- a series of things connected or following in succession: a chain of events.
- a range of mountains.
- a number of similar establishments, as banks, theaters, or hotels, under one ownership or management.
- two or more atoms of the same element, usually carbon, attached as in a chain. Cf. ring1 (def. 17).
- [Survey., Civ. Engin.]
- a distance-measuring device consisting of a chain of 100 links of equal length, having a total length either of 66 ft. (20 m)(Gunter's chain or surveyor's chain) or of 100 ft. (30 m)(engineer's chain).
- a unit of length equal to either of these.
- a graduated steel tape used for distance measurements. Abbr.: ch
- See totally ordered set.
- [Football.]a chain 10 yd. (9 m) in length for determining whether a first down has been earned.
- drag the chain, [Australian Slang.]to lag behind or shirk one's fair share of work.
- in the chains, standing outboard on the channels or in some similar place to heave the lead to take soundings.
- to fasten or secure with a chain: to chain a dog to a post.
- to confine or restrain: His work chained him to his desk.
- to measure (a distance on the ground) with a chain or tape.
- to link (related items, as records in a file or portions of a program) together, esp. so that items can be run in sequence.
- to make (a chain stitch or series of chain stitches), as in crocheting.
- to form or make a chain.
Garagega•rage (gə räzh′, -räj′ or, esp. Brit., gar′ij, -äzh),USA pronunciation n., v., -raged, -rag•ing.
- a building or indoor area for parking or storing motor vehicles.
- a commercial establishment for repairing and servicing motor vehicles.
- to put or keep in a garage.
Doordoor (dôr, dōr),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable, usually solid, barrier for opening and closing an entranceway, cupboard, cabinet, or the like, commonly turning on hinges or sliding in grooves.
- a doorway: to go through the door.
- the building, house, etc., to which a door belongs: My friend lives two doors down the street.
- any means of approach, admittance, or access: the doors to learning.
- any gateway marking an entrance or exit from one place or state to another: at heaven's door.
- lay at someone's door, to hold someone accountable for;
- leave the door open, to allow the possibility of accommodation or change;
be open to reconsideration: The boss rejected our idea but left the door open for discussing it again next year.
- lie at someone's door, to be the responsibility of;
be imputable to: One's mistakes often lie at one's own door.
- show someone the door, to request or order someone to leave;
dismiss: She resented his remark and showed him the door.
Openero•pen•er (ō′pə nər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that opens.
- a device for opening sealed containers: can opener.
- the first of several theatrical numbers, variety acts, sports events, etc.: a humorous monologue as an opener.
- openers, [Poker.]cards in a hand, as a pair of jacks or better, that according to a given standard are worth enough to enable the holder to make the first bet of a deal.
- for openers, as an initially stated reason or argument;
at the outset;
to begin with: Well, for openers, I don't have the money.
Hi guys, this image is about Belt Drive Vs Chain Garage Door Opener Wageuzi (marvelous Belt Vs Chain Garage Door Awesome Ideas #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 608 x 365. This photo's file size is just 28 KB. Wether You decided to download It to Your PC, you should Click here. You might too download more photos by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Belt Vs Chain Garage Door.
The bedroom is actually where spent plenty of your own time and an essential element of your house. Therefore it is crucial that you simply supply it with large preference. Moreover you should also make certain that the furniture relative to one's room's style.
Should you examine bedroom furniture, it'd be a good plan where you'll get inexpensive and good furniture which will suit your budget to find out. Should you be currently trying to find Belt Drive Vs Chain Garage Door Opener Wageuzi (marvelous Belt Vs Chain Garage Door Awesome Ideas #2) furniture a excellent factor will be to discover an online retailer that carries it in a very affordable discount. As well as the best portion is before you create your option you may also evaluate the buying price of furniture.
It is also feasible that you will discover alternatives that are greater online than in stores. While shopping for your bedroom gear remember to see additional essential things that accompany it such as pillowcases blankets and stuff like that. These can also be typically for sale in the shop that is same.