Coolcool (ko̅o̅l),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n., v.
- moderately cold;
neither warm nor cold: a rather cool evening.
- feeling comfortably or moderately cold: I'm perfectly cool, but open the window if you feel hot.
- imparting a sensation of moderate coldness or comfortable freedom from heat: a cool breeze.
- permitting such a sensation: a cool dress.
- not excited;
under control: to remain cool in the face of disaster.
- not hasty;
deliberate: a cool and calculated action.
- lacking in interest or enthusiasm: a cool reply to an invitation.
- lacking in warmth or cordiality: a cool reception.
- calmly audacious or impudent: a cool lie.
- aloof or unresponsive;
indifferent: He was cool to her passionate advances.
- unaffected by emotions;
dispassionate: She made a cool appraisal of all the issues in the dispute.
- (of a number or sum) without exaggeration or qualification: a cool million dollars.
- (of colors) with green, blue, or violet predominating.
excellent: a real cool comic.
- characterized by great facility;
highly skilled or clever: cool maneuvers on the parallel bars.
- socially adept: It's not cool to arrive at a party too early.
- something that is cool;
a cool part, place, time, etc.: in the cool of the evening.
poise: an executive noted for maintaining her cool under pressure.
- blow one's cool. See blow 2 (def. 34).
- to become cool (sometimes fol. by down or off): The soup cooled in five minutes. We cooled off in the mountain stream.
- to become less ardent, cordial, etc.;
- to make cool;
impart a sensation of coolness to.
- to lessen the ardor or intensity of;
moderate: Disappointment cooled his early zealousness.
- cool down, to bring the body back to its normal physiological level after fast, vigorous exercise or activity by gradually slowing the pace of activity or by doing gentle exercises or stretches.
- cool it, [Slang.]calm down;
take it easy.
- cool off, [Informal.]to become calmer or more reasonable: Wait until he cools off before you talk to him again.
- cool one's heels. See heel 1 (def. 18).
- cool out, [Slang.]to calm or settle down;
relax: cooling out at the beach.
Gelgel ( jel),USA pronunciation n., v., gelled, gel•ling.
- [Physical Chem.]a semirigid colloidal dispersion of a solid with a liquid or gas, as jelly, glue, etc.
- [Theat.]gelatin (def. 5).
- a semirigid polymer, as agarose, starch, cellulose acetate, or polyacrylamide, cast into slabs or cylinders for the electrophoretic separation of proteins and nucleic acids.
- to form or become a gel.
- jell (def. 2).
Sheetsheet1 (shēt),USA pronunciation n.
- a large rectangular piece of cotton, linen, or other material used as an article of bedding, commonly spread in pairs so that one is immediately above and the other immediately below the sleeper.
- a broad, relatively thin, surface, layer, or covering.
- a relatively thin, usually rectangular form, piece, plate, or slab, as of photographic film, glass, metal, etc.
- material, as metal or glass, in the form of broad, relatively thin pieces.
- a sail, as on a ship or boat.
- a rectangular piece of paper or parchment, esp. one on which to write.
- a newspaper or periodical.
- a large, rectangular piece of printing paper, esp. one for printing a complete signature.
- [Philately.]the impression from a plate or the like on a single sheet of paper before any division of the paper into individual stamps.
- an extent, stretch, or expanse, as of fire or water: sheets of flame.
- a thin, flat piece of metal or a very shallow pan on which to place food while baking.
- a more or less horizontal mass of rock, esp. volcanic rock intruded between strata or poured out over a surface.
- one of the separate pieces making up a geometrical surface: a hyperboloid of two sheets.
- one of the planes or pieces of planes making up a Riemann surface.
- a type of crystal structure, as in mica, in which certain atoms unite strongly in two dimensions to form a layer that is weakly joined to others.
- to furnish with a sheet or sheets.
- to wrap in a sheet.
- to cover with a sheet or layer of something.
Iceice (īs),USA pronunciation n., v., iced, ic•ing, adj.
- the solid form of water, produced by freezing;
- the frozen surface of a body of water.
- any substance resembling frozen water: camphor ice.
- a frozen dessert made of sweetened water and fruit juice.
- See ice cream.
- icing, as on a cake.
formality: The ice of his manner betrayed his dislike of the new ambassador.
- a diamond or diamonds.
- protection money paid to the police by the operator of an illicit business.
- a fee that a ticket broker pays to a theater manager in order to receive a favorable allotment of tickets.
- break the ice:
- to succeed initially;
make a beginning.
- to overcome reserve, awkwardness, or formality within a group, as in introducing persons: The chairman broke the ice with his warm and very amusing remarks.
- cut no ice, [Informal.]to have no influence or importance;
fail to impress: Her father's position cuts no ice with me.
- on ice, [Informal.]
- with a good chance of success or realization: Now that the contract is on ice we can begin operating again.
- out of activity, as in confinement or imprisonment.
- in a state of abeyance or readiness: Let's put that topic on ice for the moment.
- on thin ice, in a precarious or delicate situation: You may pass the course, but you're on thin ice right now.Also, skating on thin ice.
- to cover with ice.
- to change into ice;
- to cool with ice, as a drink.
- to cover (cake, sweet rolls, etc.) with icing;
- to refrigerate with ice, as air.
- to make cold, as if with ice.
- to preserve by placing on ice.
- [Ice Hockey.](esp. in Canada) to put (a team) into formal play.
- to settle or seal;
make sure of, as by signing a contract: We'll ice the deal tomorrow.
- to make (a business arrangement) more attractive by adding features or benefits: The star pitcher wouldn't sign his new contract until the team iced it with a big bonus.
- to kill, esp. to murder: The mobsters threatened to ice him if he went to the police.
- to establish a winning score or insurmountable lead in or otherwise assure victory in (a game or contest): Her second goal iced the game.
- to change to ice;
freeze: The sherbet is icing in the refrigerator.
- to be coated with ice (often fol. by up): The windshield has iced up.
- ice it, [Slang.]stop it;
that's enough: You've been complaining all day, so ice it.
- ice the puck, [Ice Hockey.]to hit the puck to the far end of the rink, esp. from the defensive area across the offensive area.
- of or made of ice: ice shavings; an ice sculpture.
- for holding ice and food or drink to be chilled: an ice bucket; an ice chest.
- on or done on the ice: ice yachting.
Pillowpil•low (pil′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag or case made of cloth that is filled with feathers, down, or other soft material, and is used to cushion the head during sleep or rest.
- anything used to cushion the head;
headrest: a pillow of moss.
- Also called lace pillow. a hard cushion or pad that supports the pattern and threads in the making of bobbin lace.
- a supporting piece or part, as the block on which the inner end of a bowsprit rests.
- to rest on or as on a pillow.
- to support with pillows.
- to serve as a pillow for: She pillowed the child with her body.
- to rest as on a pillow.
Padspad1 (pad),USA pronunciation n., v., pad•ded, pad•ding.
- a cushionlike mass of soft material used for comfort, protection, or stuffing.
- a soft, stuffed cushion used as a saddle;
a padded leather saddle without a tree.
- a number of sheets of paper glued or otherwise held together at one edge to form a tablet.
- a soft, ink-soaked block of absorbent material for inking a rubber stamp.
- Anat., Zool. any fleshy mass of tissue that cushions a weight-bearing part of the body, as on the underside of a paw. See diag. under dog.
- the foot, as of a fox, hare, or wolf.
- a piece or fold of gauze or other absorbent material for use as a surgical dressing or a protective covering.
- Zool. a pulvillus, as on the tarsus or foot of an insect.
- a lily pad.
- See launch pad.
- one's living quarters, as an apartment or room.
- one's bed.
- a room where people gather to take narcotics;
an addicts' den.
- money paid as a bribe to and shared among police officers, as for ignoring law violations.
- a list of police officers receiving such money.
- Elect. a nonadjustable attenuator consisting of a network of fixed resistors.
- a metal plate riveted or welded to a surface as a base or attachment for bolts, hooks, eyes, etc.
- a piece of wood laid on the back of a deck beam to give the deck surface a desired amount of camber.
- a handle for holding various small, interchangeable saw blades.
- Also, pod. a socket in a brace for a bit.
- Metall. a raised surface on a casting.
- a small deposit of weld metal, as for building up a worn surface.
- on the pad, [Slang.](of a police officer) receiving a bribe, esp. on a regular basis.
- to furnish, protect, fill out, or stuff with a pad or padding.
- to expand or add to unnecessarily or dishonestly: to pad a speech;
to pad an expense account.
- to add metal to (a casting) above its required dimensions, to insure the flow of enough metal to all parts.
- to insure the proper forging of a piece.
Covercov•er (kuv′ər),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to be or serve as a covering for;
rest on the surface of: Snow covered the fields.
- to place something over or upon, as for protection, concealment, or warmth.
- to provide with a covering or top: Cover the pot with a lid.
- to protect or conceal (the body, head, etc.) with clothes, a hat, etc;
- to bring upon (oneself ): He covered himself with glory by his exploits.
- to hide from view;
- to spread on or over;
apply to: to cover bread with honey.
- to put all over the surface of: to cover a wall with paint.
- to include, deal with, or provide for;
address: The rules cover working conditions.
- to suffice to defray or meet (a charge, expense, etc.): Ten dollars should cover my expenses.
- to offset (an outlay, loss, liability, etc.).
- to achieve in distance traversed;
pass or travel over: We covered 600 miles a day on our trip.
- to act as a reporter or reviewer of (an event, a field of interest, a performance, etc.);
have as an assignment: She covers sports for the paper.
- to publish or broadcast a report or reports of (a news item, a series of related events, etc.): The press covered the trial in great detail.
- to pass or rise over and surmount or envelop: The river covered the town during the flood.
- [Insurance.]to insure against risk or loss.
- to shelter;
serve as a defense for.
- to be in line with by occupying a position directly before or behind.
- to protect (a soldier, force, or military position) during an expected period of ground combat by taking a position from which any hostile troops can be fired upon.
- to take temporary charge of or responsibility for in place of another: Please cover my phone while I'm out to lunch.
- to extend over;
comprise: The book covers 18th-century England.
- to be assigned to or responsible for, as a territory or field of endeavor: We have two sales representatives covering the Southwest.
- to aim at, as with a pistol.
- to have within range, as a fortress does adjacent territory.
- to play a card higher than (the one led or previously played in the round).
- to deposit the equivalent of (money deposited), as in wagering.
- to accept the conditions of (a bet, wager, etc.).
- (in short selling) to purchase securities or commodities in order to deliver them to the broker from whom they were borrowed.
- [Baseball.]to take a position close to or at (a base) so as to catch a ball thrown to the base: The shortstop covered second on the attempted steal.
- to guard (an opponent on offense) so as to prevent him or her from scoring or carrying out his or her assignment: to cover a potential pass receiver.
- (esp. of a male animal) to copulate with.
- (of a hen) to brood or sit on (eggs or chicks).
- [Informal.]to serve as a substitute for someone who is absent: We cover for the receptionist during lunch hour.
- to hide the wrongful or embarrassing action of another by providing an alibi or acting in the other's place: They covered for him when he missed roll call.
- to play a card higher than the one led or previously played in the round: She led the eight and I covered with the jack.
- to spread over an area or surface, esp. for the purpose of obscuring an existing covering or of achieving a desired thickness and evenness: This paint is much too thin to cover.
- cover one's ass, Slang (vulgar). to take measures that will prevent one from suffering blame, loss, harm, etc.
- cover up:
- to cover completely;
- to keep secret;
conceal: She tried to cover up her part in the plot.
- something that covers, as the lid of a container or the binding of a book.
- a blanket, quilt, or the like: Put another cover on the bed.
- anything that veils, screens, or shuts from sight: under cover of darkness.
- woods, underbrush, etc., serving to shelter and conceal wild animals or game;
- vegetation that serves to protect or conceal animals, such as birds, from excessive sunlight, from drying, or from predators.
- a set of eating utensils and the like, as plate, knife, fork, and napkin, placed for each person at a table.
- an assumed identity, occupation, or business that masks the true or real one: His job at the embassy was a cover for his work as a spy.
- a covering of snow, esp. when suitable for skiing.
- a pretense;
- a person who substitutes for another or stands ready to substitute if needed: She was hired as a cover for six roles at the opera house.
- See cover charge.
- an envelope or outer wrapping for mail.
- a letter folded so that the address may be placed on the outside and the missive mailed.
- [Finance.]funds to cover liability or secure against risk of loss.
- See cover version.
- Also called covering. a collection of sets having the property that a given set is contained in the union of the sets in the collection.
- blow one's cover, to divulge one's secret identity, esp. inadvertently: The TV news story blew his carefully fabricated cover.
- break cover, to emerge, esp. suddenly, from a place of concealment: The fox broke cover and the chase was on.
- take cover, to seek shelter or safety: The hikers took cover in a deserted cabin to escape the sudden storm.
- under cover:
secretly: Arrangements for the escape were made under cover.
- within an envelope: The report will be mailed to you under separate cover.
Howdy folks, this post is about Cool Gel Mattress/Cooling Sheet / Ice Pillow Pads Cover ( Bed Cooling Mat #4). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 492 x 461. It's file size is only 45 KB. If You desired to save This picture to Your laptop, you might Click here. You could too download more attachments by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Bed Cooling Mat.
When coupled together with the suitable highlight hues like shades of magic, blue green that is light Cool Gel Mattress/Cooling Sheet / Ice Pillow Pads Cover ( Bed Cooling Mat #4) might be trendy hues for your bedroom. Shimmering accessories calm and could make your house more breathtaking. It's the usage of yellow coloring was spot on, not too brilliant but relaxing and it is the best coloring for your bedroom.
Choosing a color scheme you want and make you feel not many uncomfortable will be the thing that is most important that you need to contemplate. Don't forget to ensure that whatever colour combo you choose must correspond to every depth in your bedroom.
This color is so combinations perfectly with the color palate and components found in this bedroom hopefully bedroom design with color choices above will help you determine your own house over a color scheme that is most cozy for you.The rooms are smartly designed first of selecting the most appropriate coloring.