Futonfu•ton (fo̅o̅′ton, fyo̅o̅′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a thin mattress, usually filled with layers of cotton batting and encased in cotton fabric, placed on a floor for sleeping, esp. in traditional Japanese interiors, and folded and stored during the day. Also called shikibuton.
Frameframe (frām),USA pronunciation n., v., framed, fram•ing.
- a border or case for enclosing a picture, mirror, etc.
- a rigid structure formed of relatively slender pieces, joined so as to surround sizable empty spaces or nonstructural panels, and generally used as a major support in building or engineering works, machinery, furniture, etc.
- a body, esp. a human body, with reference to its size or build;
physique: He has a large frame.
- a structure for admitting or enclosing something: a window frame.
- Usually, frames. (used with a pl. v.) the framework for a pair of eyeglasses.
- form, constitution, or structure in general;
- a particular state, as of the mind: an unhappy frame of mind.
- [Motion Pictures.]one of the successive pictures on a strip of film.
- [Television.]a single traversal by the electron beam of all the scanning lines on a television screen. In the U.S. this is a total of 525 lines traversed in &fracnumer;
second. Cf. field (def. 19).
- the information or image on a screen or monitor at any one time.
- one of the ten divisions of a game.
- one of the squares on the scorecard, in which the score for a given frame is recorded.
- [Pool.]rack1 (def. 3).
- [Baseball.]an inning.
- a frame-up.
- enclosing lines, usually forming a square or rectangle, to set off printed matter in a newspaper, magazine, or the like;
- the structural unit that supports the chassis of an automobile.
- any of a number of transverse, riblike members for supporting and stiffening the shell of each side of a hull.
- any of a number of longitudinal members running between web frames to support and stiffen the shell plating of a metal hull.
- a machine or part of a machine supported by a framework, esp. as used in textile production: drawing frame; spinning frame.
- the workbench of a compositor, consisting of a cabinet, cupboards, bins, and drawers, and having flat and sloping work surfaces on top.
- [Bookbinding.]an ornamental border, similar to a picture frame, stamped on the front cover of some books.
- in frame, [Shipbuilding.](of a hull) with all frames erected and ready for planking or plating.
- to form or make, as by fitting and uniting parts together;
- to contrive, devise, or compose, as a plan, law, or poem: to frame a new constitution.
- to conceive or imagine, as an idea.
- to incriminate (an innocent person) through the use of false evidence, information, etc.
- to provide with or put into a frame, as a picture.
- to give utterance to: Astonished, I attempted to frame adequate words of protest.
- to form or seem to form (speech) with the lips, as if enunciating carefully.
- to fashion or shape: to frame a bust from marble.
- to shape or adapt to a particular purpose: to frame a reading list for ninth graders.
- to contrive or prearrange fraudulently or falsely, as in a scheme or contest.
- to adjust (film) in a motion-picture projector so as to secure exact correspondence of the outlines of the frame and aperture.
- to line up visually in a viewfinder or sight.
- [Archaic.]to direct, as one's steps.
fram′a•ble, frame′a•ble, adj.
- [Archaic.]to betake oneself;
- [Archaic.]to prepare, attempt, give promise, or manage to do something.
fram′a•ble•ness, frame′a•ble•ness, n.
Metalmet•al (met′l),USA pronunciation n., v., -aled, -al•ing or (esp. Brit.) -alled, -al•ling.
- any of a class of elementary substances, as gold, silver, or copper, all of which are crystalline when solid and many of which are characterized by opacity, ductility, conductivity, and a unique luster when freshly fractured.
- such a substance in its pure state, as distinguished from alloys.
- an element yielding positively charged ions in aqueous solutions of its salts.
- an alloy or mixture composed wholly or partly of such substances, as brass.
- an object made of metal.
- formative material;
- See type metal.
- the state of being set in type.
- molten glass in the pot or melting tank.
- See road metal.
- to furnish or cover with metal.
- [Brit.]to pave or surface (a road) with broken stone.
Howdy there, this post is about Futon Frame Metal ( Metal Futon Frame Instructions Great Pictures #2). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1820 x 1213. This image's file size is only 187 KB. If You want to save This image to Your PC, you can Click here. You might also see more attachments by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Metal Futon Frame Instructions.
Global warming's problem and also the reduction of unlawful signing increasingly being echoed within our ears. Moreover, as being a sultry place that likewise performed with a task while the lungs of the planet. But what energy if its population less friendly to the atmosphere, or does not? of alternate products, including Futon Frame Metal ( Metal Futon Frame Instructions Great Pictures #2), less usage as an example.
To become more proficient and qualified use bamboo, observe suggestion sundries decorate the house with bamboo subsequent editorial-style. Bamboo is associated with classic supplies that are less modern. Possibly this is one thing which makes a lot of people 'modern' who refuse to use bamboo. But into furniture, bamboo could be developed in the hands of the innovative mind.
Futon Frame Metal ( Metal Futon Frame Instructions Great Pictures #2) framed provide and mirror by color might be a modern decorative decorations that are national. While a simple condition, towel sheet made from bamboo the photo above does not search traditional, actually. Its minimalistic style, fused having a contemporary minimalism that is interior. Even as we recognize, the bamboo-section having its stops shut. Sealed stops can be used as planting channel that was pure. Merely need talent and dexterity, subsequently be potted seed of bamboo.